There are two ways to use FamilyAlbum: the app version and the browser version.
Accounts for Album Admins (parent members) are limited to the app version. When inviting other family members to your album, you have the option of inviting them to either the app version or the browser version. If you invite family to the browser version, they will be able to view and comment on your album without downloading the app. You can read more about how they differ below:
With the app version you can:
- Install FamilyAlbum on your smartphone or tablets (available for both iOS and Android)
- View photos and videos by month—just swipe the screen to go back in time!
- Mark photos and videos as favorites and view them at any time
- Upload photos/videos to the album
- Order custom photobooks and DVDs of your favorite photos and videos
With the browser version you can:
- Access the album from your computer, smartphone, or tablet
- View photos and videos chronologically (but not separated by month)
- View, save/download, and comment on photos and videos (currently browser-version users are limited to these actions)
Browser-version invitations contain a unique link that the invitee can easily open to access your album. The browser version of FamilyAlbum can be a great option for family members who may not be used to using apps or don't own a smartphone or tablet.
What are the recommended system requirements for using the app?