If you're ready to begin building a photo album for your family, our Starter Kit is a great first step! These sets include a photo album and 12 Retro Prints. To create your own, just follow the steps below.
How to make a Starter Kit:
1. Open the FamilyAlbum app, go to the Store tab and tap "Create" under Prints.
2. Select either "Standard" or "Linen" under Starter Kit.
3. Enter a title for your photo album, then select a cover photo. To enter a title, tap "Enter a title", then enter your title and tap "OK". The subtitle field is optional. To select a cover photo, tap the "+" on the photo album. Then, align your photo to fit within the frame and tap "OK". After reviewing your cover photo and title, tap "Next".
4. Select 12 photos, then tap "Next".
5. Review and edit your photos on the Edit screen.
To crop or realign photos, tap a photo then tap "Crop". To delete a photo from your print order, tap the trash can icon in the upper-right corner. To return to the photo selection screen, tap the "<" icon in the upper-left corner.
By default, prints use glossy paper, have white borders and include the date the photo was taken. These settings can be changed from the menu in the upper-right corner. After you've reviewed your prints, tap "Next".
Then, enter your shipping information, tap "Continue to Payment", and enter your payment information. Tap "Confirm Order" to complete your order.