To order prints from the FamilyAlbum app, please follow the steps below.
1. Open the FamilyAlbum app, go to the Store tab, then tap "Create" under Prints.
2. Tap "Create" next to the size of print you'd like to order.
3. Select at least 6 photos, then tap "Next".
You can select photos you've marked as Favorites by tapping "Favorites" at the top of the screen.
4. On the Edit screen, you can realign photos, add dates, and select the number of prints for each photo.
- To crop or realign photos, tap a photo then tap "Crop". To delete a photo from your print order, tap the trash can icon in the upper-right corner. To return to the photo selection screen, tap the "<" icon in the upper-left corner.
- Photos are not automatically realigned. Please keep this in mind when ordering Retro and Square Prints.
- Each photo is originally set to one print per order. You can change the number of prints for each photo by tapping the + or - button under the photo.
- Default date, border, border color, and paper settings
Retro: Prints use glossy paper, have white borders, and include the date the photo was taken.
Square/Rectangle: Prints use glossy paper, do not have borders, and do not include the date the photo was taken.
These settings can be changed from the menu in the upper-right corner.
*Borders cannot be removed from Retro Prints but can be added to Square/Rectangle Prints.
After you've reviewed your prints, tap "Next".
5. Adding Extras to your order:
Tap either the photo album or additional Photo Pocket Pages to add them to your order.
(Currently, only one of either Extra can be added to each order.)
If you do not want to add an Extra to your order, tap "Later".
- Photo albums
Choose between a standard or linen photo album. Please visit the following page for more information:
How do I order a photo album?
- Photo Pocket Pages
Tap "Photo Pocket Pages" and choose a print size.
Finally, enter your shipping information, tap "Continue to Payment", and enter your payment information. Tap "Confirm Order" to complete your order.