To order a set of pocket pages, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the FamilyAlbum app, go to the Store tab, then tap "Free Print Offer".
2. Scroll down to Pocket Pages, and tap "Paper Pocket Pages for Original Albums" or "Plastic Pocket Pages for Simple Albums".
3. Select the size of prints you'd like to store in the pocket pages, then tap Next. Please make sure not to select the wrong size.
4. Enter your shipping information, tap "Continue to Payment", and enter your payment information. Tap "Confirm Order" to complete your order.
Pocket pages are sold in sets of 10 pages. If you need more, you can purchase additional sets. Payment, packaging, and shipping will be separate for each order.
Contents: 10 pocket pages, 2 extension posts per set
Price: $11.99 (USD, incl. tax)
Maximum Capacities per Photo Album:
Both types of photo albums can hold up to 20 additional pocket pages.
• Original albums with 20 additional paper pocket pages
Retro and Square: 360 prints
Rectangle: 240 prints
• Simple albums with 20 additional plastic pocket pages
Retro and Square: 384 prints
Rectangle: 256 prints
Additional pocket pages can also be ordered at the same time as prints. You will need to start a print order first and then add the pocket pages later. For details, please refer to "How do I order prints?"