To order an Original album*, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the FamilyAlbum app, go to the Store tab, then tap "Free Print Offer".
2. Tap either Standard or Linen under Original Albums.
3. Select the size of prints you'd like to store in your album, then tap Next. Please make sure that the size matches the prints you want to insert.
4. Select a cover photo and enter a title for your photo album. (Required)
- Cover photo
Tap the "+" in the center of the screen, then select a photo to use as your album's cover photo. You can crop the photo by dragging one finger to realign it, or pinch/stretch with two fingers to zoom in/out. Once you're satisfied, tap the button in the top-right corner.
Tap "Enter a title", then enter your desired title and optionally a subtitle. When you're finished, tap the button in the top-right corner.
5. Once you're happy with your album's cover, tap Next at the bottom of the screen.
6. Enter your shipping information, tap "Continue to Payment", and enter your payment information. Tap "Confirm Order" to complete your order.
Original albums can also be ordered at the same time as prints. You will need to start a print order first and then add the Original album later. For details, please refer to How do I order prints?
*Original albums are photo albums that feature a cover photo chosen by you. If you would prefer a Simple album, please view How do I order a Simple album?