To order prints, please follow the steps below (minimum print order is 1 print):
1. Open the FamilyAlbum app, go to the Store tab, then tap "Create" under Free Print Offer.
2. Tap "Create" under the size of print you'd like to order.
3. Select the photos you’d like to print, then tap "X Photos Selected" at the bottom of the screen.
You can select photos you've marked as Favorites by tapping "Favorites" at the top of the screen.
4. On the Edit screen, you can realign photos, add dates, and select the number of prints for each photo.
- Changing the month and year of monthly cards
When placing a free print order from scratch, the monthly card for the previous month is selected by default. If you tap a print recommendation under "Our Recommendations", the monthly card for the recommended month is selected by default. However, you can tap "Select Month/Year" on the Edit screen to change the month and year. (The oldest monthly card you can select is January 1970.)
- Adjusting photo alignment and selection
Note: photos are not realigned automatically. Please make sure all of your photos are cropped and aligned correctly before finalizing your order.
Tap a photo to make changes.
Crop/realign: tap the photo again or tap the crop icon.
Delete a photo from your order: tap the trash can icon. (Alternatively, you can tap < in the upper-left corner to return to the photo selection screen and edit your selection.)
- Each photo is originally set to one print per order.
You can change the number of prints for each photo by tapping the + or - button under the photo.
- Default date, border, border color, and paper settings
Retro: prints use glossy paper, have white borders, and include the date the photo was taken.
Square/Rectangle: prints use glossy paper, do not have borders, and do not include the date the photo was taken.
These settings can be changed by tapping Edit in the upper-right corner. Please note that borders cannot be removed from Retro prints but can be added to Square/Rectangle prints.
After you've reviewed your prints, tap Next.
5. Adding Extras to your order:
Only one Extra may be added to an order.
If you do not want to add an Extra to your order, tap Later.
- To add a Simple album:
Tap "Simple Album - Color", then follow along from step 3 of How do I order a Simple album?
- To add an Original album:
Tap either "Original Album - Standard" or "Original Album - Linen", then follow along from step 3 of How do I order a photo album?
- To add plastic pocket pages for Simple albums:
Scroll down and tap "Plastic Pocket Pages for Simple Albums", choose your print size, and tap Next.
- To add paper pocket pages for Original albums:
Scroll down and tap "Paper Pocket Pages for Original Albums", choose your print size, and tap Next.
6. Enter your shipping information, tap "Continue to Payment", and enter your payment information. Tap "Confirm Order" to complete your order.