- What are FamilyAlbum photobooks?
- Are the photobooks I make myself, automatically created photobooks, or my ordering information shared with other family members?
- Will the photos in the actual photobook and those on the photobook preview screen differ in any way?
- Does FamilyAlbum automatically adjust brightness or trim photos in my photobook order?
- Why are the photos in my photobook dark?
- When my photobook arrived, pages had fallen out/pages were out of order/it was dirty. What should I do?
Ordering and Paying for Photobooks
- Can I add different photobook designs to a single order?
- How much is shipping for photobooks?
- What payment methods can I use to pay for photobooks?
- Can I edit or delete delivery addresses?
- Can I make changes to photos or comments after I place my order?
- Can I cancel my order after I place it?
- How long will it take for my photobook to arrive?
- How are photobooks shipped? Can I track their location?
- Can photobooks be shipped internationally?
- Can I specify a delivery time for my photobook order?
- My photobook order hasn't arrived. What should I do?
- I ordered multiple photobooks, but some haven't arrived yet.
- Can I receive an automatically-generated photobook suggestion for past months?
- How do you select which photos go into the automatically created photobooks?
- Why haven't I received my automatically-generated photobook suggestion?
- Why does my automatically-generated photobook suggestion include photos that I shared with Admins Only?
Create a Photobook
- How do I edit or remove comments for a photobook?
- Can I make photobooks from scratch?
- Can I save my photobook while creating/editing it?
- Can I make a photobook for months further in the past?
- Can I make a photobook even with only a few photos?
- Can I create a photobook using photos from the whole year?